Members of Colorado Electronic Product Design have participated in the following publications and patents:
- Farrell D. J. and Gilbert J. A.; “Methods for Improving the Signal to Total Distortion and Gain Variation with Input Level for PCM Transmission and Switching Systems,” Proc. of the ICSPAT, 1997.
- Farrell D. J. and Gilbert J. A.; “Dithering and Encoding Methods to Benefit the Application of DSP in PCM Systems,” Proc. of the ICSPAT, 1998.
- Gilbert, J. A. and Farrell, D. J.; “An FPGA Implementation of a Digital QRS Detector,” ICSPAT Proceedings. Miller Freeman, 1999
- Farrell, D.J. and Williams, D. M.; “Implementation of Digital Filters in Programmable Logic Devices,” Class #: 551 Embedded Systems Conference, CMP, 2001
- Farrell D. and Oakley A.; “An FPGA digital radio utilizing off-the-shelf boards and portable VHDL,” Proc. GSPx Conf., Santa Clara, CA, Fall 2004.
- Farrell D., Oakley A., and Lyons R.; “Discrete-Time Quadrature FM Detection,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, September 2005
PATENTS (U.S. filings)
- #4583220: Analog Subscriber Carrier System Repeater with Automatic Gain and Slope Correction
- #4580260: Analog Subscriber Carrier System Terminal with Automatic Gain and Slope Correction
- #5151935: Adaptive No Balance DX Signaling Circuit
- #5247574: Programmable Universal Signaling Circuit for a Telephone Network
- #5539602: Ground Fault Interrupter
- #5197068: Intra Channel Bank Communications Protocols Between Channels and the Line Interface Unit of a Telephone System
- #6377825: Hands-free Wireless Communication in a Vehicle
- #7298671: Seismic-Data Acquisition Methods and Apparatus
- #7668044: Data Offload and Charging Systems and Methods